· 20 small potatoes cut into pieces (e.g. salad/baby potatoes) (approximately 500 g)
· 1 can of peeled tomatoes
· 100 g fresh or frozen peas
· 250 g cauliflower florets
· 1 onion, chopped
· 1 medium courgette cut into cubes
· 2 medium carrots cut into cubes
· 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
· 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
· 1 tbsp curry powder (mild)
· 200 ml coconut milk
· 1 tbsp olive oil or rapeseed oil
· salt and pepper
· red pepper as finishing touch
POTATO AND VEGETABLE CURRY
1. Cube the potatoes. Wash the potatoes and place them in a pan of cold, salted water and cook for 20-25minutes once the water comes to the boil.
2. Heat a little olive oil in a wok and sauté the onion.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, and curry powder.
4. Add the tomatoes, the coconut milk, the carrots and the courgette to the onion.
5. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. When the carrots are tender, add the cauliflower, peas and potatoes.
7. Bring to the boil for a moment. Season to taste with salt, pepper and red pepper. Serve.
Tip: serve this with chicken