· 1 Rooster potato
· 10 g butter
· 1 teaspoons olive oil
· 2 spring onions, chopped
· 4 green asparagus spears, chopped
· 3 eggs, beaten
· 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
· fresh rocket
· 1 tomato
POTATO, ASPARAGUS AND FETA FRITTATA
1. Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender, drain and when cool enough to handle, thinly slice.
2. Preheat the grill to medium.
3. In a frying pan add the butter and olive oil and cook the spring onions and asparagus over a low heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the potatoes and continue cooking for a few more minutes while you beat the eggs in a bowl with the feta cheese.
4. Pour this over the potatoes and cook very gently without stirring. When the base has started to set, place the frittata under the grill to cook until just set.
5. Serve the frittata with some fresh rocket, tomato, and radish