SALES MARKETING MANAGER
- Marketing / Social Media experience an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Able to build effective customer relationships and proven commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Full, unrestricted driving license, ability to work flexibly if required across the country.
- Experience in creative digital marketing and Social Media campaigns.
- General IT skills with proficiency in word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and creative.
- Proactive and independent individual with passion and drive.
- Visit retail customers to conduct retail audits, ensuring range implementation and proper stock levels are maintained and ensure our displays are impactful in each store.
- Liaise with retail staff on how best to increase sales.
- Project management and delivery of campaigns to agreed objectives, deadlines and budget.
- Execute in store tastings and promotional campaigns to boost sales columns.
- Advise consumers on product attributes and cooking methods.
- Identify new areas of opportunity for developing business.
- Development and support across digital & social media.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Assisting with the coordination of point-of-sale materials & trade shows.
- Retail Marketing/Business degree or key experience in a similar role heretofore.
- Required to achieve sales targets through calling on designated customers and selling/merchandising our full range of products.
- Fluent in English.
- Effective communication with both company employees and customers is critical to success.
- Knowledge of Fresh Produce would be an advantage.
- Retail or merchandising experience at the store level is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, multi-task and problem solve are essential.
- Full clean Class B Driving Licence.
- Prepared to travel nationwide with overnight stays as part of the contract where necessary.
- Willingness to deliver stock and lift weights will also be a requirement for this position.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your CV to:
K&K Produce, Broughan Lane, The Ward, Co. Dublin